This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
During the Hong Kong Protests which have rocked the city since June 2019, pro-democracy protesters have been referred to as 自由閪, which translates literally to “freedom c*nts”. The word for “c*nt” is pronounced similar to the English word “hi”, and is often prefixed with the word 臭, meaning “smelly” as a popular Cantonese profanity, which has featured a lot during the ongoing Hong Kong protests. It just also happens to sound very much like “ciao” (“hello” in Italian) and “hi”, making this protest related wordplay on saying “hello” possible, with 你好 meaning “hello” in Chinese.
• Product sourced from Guatemala, Nicaragua, Mexico, Honduras, or the US
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping