A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that’s made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
During the Hong Kong Protests which have rocked the city since June 2019, pro-democracy protesters have been referred to as 自由閪, which translates literally to “freedom c*nts”. The word for “c*nt” is pronounced similar to the English word “hi”, and is often prefixed with the word 臭, meaning “smelly” as a popular Cantonese profanity, which has featured a lot during the ongoing Hong Kong protests. It just also happens to sound very much like “ciao” (“hello” in Italian) and “hi”, making this protest related wordplay on saying “hello” possible, with 你好 meaning “hello” in Chinese.
• Product sourced from Honduras or Mexico
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1×1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem