A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
“Hongkongers Add Oil” is a popular slogan of the latest round of pro-democracy protests which began in Hong Kong in June 2019. “Hongkongers Add Oil” is a literal translation of 香港人加油, which can be translated as “Hongkongers persevere”. The colour of this tote bag mirrors the purple tiling at Prince Edward MTR station in Hong Kong, in which people reported police officers indiscriminately beating people in the station and on the trains, as well as prevented members of the press and first aid teams access to the station during the incident on 31 August 2019. Hongkongers simply refer to the event as the 831 incident.
PLEASE NOTE: Purchase and use of this item may be construed as being a breach of China’s National Security Law for Hong Kong, which claims to have international jurisdiction. Therefore buyer discretion is advised.
• Product sourced from China
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location