A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that’s made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
“Hongkongers Add Oil” is a popular slogan of the latest round of pro-democracy protests which began in Hong Kong in June 2019. “Hongkongers Add Oil” is a literal translation of 香港人加油, which can be translated as “Hongkongers persevere”.
PLEASE NOTE: Purchase and use of this item may be construed as being a breach of China’s National Security Law for Hong Kong, which claims to have international jurisdiction. Therefore buyer discretion is advised.
• Product sourced from Honduras or Mexico
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1×1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
Size ChartSize guide